Bright, modern and beautifully finished three-room apartment (106m2, measured NEN) on two floors with a large balcony on the sunny south and storage. You can buy the parking space for € 25,000 KK. The property is located in the Eastern Docklands and is located on the first and second floors of the building. Over the full width of the living room and both bedrooms there is a phenomenal view over the IJ. The complex was built under architecture and designed by the well-known Government Architect Frits van Dongen and is equipped with a modern entrance and a glass elevator. The layout of this house is extremely attractive, the bedroom floor with two fine bedrooms, modern toilet and luxury bathroom is located on the second floor. If desired, a third (bed) room can be realized on the living floor. The beautiful spacious kitchen has a peninsula. For the sun lovers it is good to know that the spacious balcony of approximately 10m² (accessible through a sliding door) is located on the south, so that you can enjoy the sun almost all day. Because the balcony is covered, you can also sit outside almost all year round. The house has double glazing. A private storage room and indoor parking space, which is offered for € 25,000 KK, makes it complete. The VvE functions well and is financially healthy. The Eastern Docklands is a lively area surrounded by water, just a 10-minute bike ride from the center. In short; this is a lovely house with all comfort and comfort, located in a popular location! The house has recently been painted and you can easily enter it.
The house can be reached on the second floor via the neatly maintained communal entrance, via the glass elevator or the stairwell.
The meter cupboard is located in the hall. Entrance, like the rest of the house, with an oak parquet floor, hall, modern toilet room, with floating toilet and fountain. The practical bathroom is located opposite and has a bath with shower area, sink with two taps, mirror cabinet, towel radiator and space for the washing machine and dryer. The two spacious bedrooms are located on this floor, with unobstructed views over the IJ and the Java island.
The first floor can be reached via the stairs:
Here is the living room with open kitchen and an extension of the large balcony over the entire width. Here the windows can be fully opened. The modern kitchen with cooking island is in white (mat) and is equipped with a practical arrangement with composite worktop, gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and oven. There is also an adjacent storage space for the central heating system (Vaillant, 2005) and the MV box. There is also a practical stair cupboard under the stairs. In the basement there is a private parking space and private storage.
- Living area 106 m2, volume 331 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 1995
- Located on municipal leasehold land. The leasehold canon was surrendered until 15-03-2044 and the General Provisions from 1966 apply (switch to perpetual leasehold has been applied for and the buyer can use that advantage).
- entirely equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Vaillant, 2005);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section A, complex designation 7422, apartment index 14;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners "‘’Veemkade 1106 t/m 1210’’ " in Amsterdam;
- established: March 23rd, 1994, modified in 1999;
- 126/6987 share in the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- the VvE contribution is € 193,14 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The complex is located in the popular Oostelijk Havengebied aan t IJ. An attractive living environment with architecture of international allure. The hip shopping offer of, among others, Sissy Boy, Pols Potten, Bulthaup kitchens, Loods 6 and well-known café and eateries such as Panama, HappyHappyJoyJoy, Hotel Jakarta, Harbor Club Oost, Lloyd Hotel, café De Zuid, Puerto Pata Negra and Kanis en Meiland attract many visitors and gives the Eastern Docklands a lively character. For daily shopping, the Brazil shopping center is literally next to the apartment complex, including butcher, fishmonger, bakery and several supermarkets. Along the IJ it is about 15 minutes by bike to reach the city center and only 7 minutes to Central Station. The hip Javastraat is also just 10 minutes by bike. A bus stop is located at 50m and a tram stop at about 400m from the apartment. The Ring A-10 can be reached by car via the Piet Heintunnel. The apartment is also easy to reach by public transport with bus and tram stops in front of the door (bus 48 and tram 26). At 1 tram stop there is also a P&R available where parking is easy and cheap. With the ferry you are in Noord within minutes. And in the vicinity there is a possibility to moor a boat!
- Year of construction: 1995
- Bright and very well maintained apartment on two floors
- Private indoor parking space for € 25,000 k.k. and private storage in the basement
- Fantastic unobstructed view of the water
- The complex is equipped with a modern glass elevator
- Active and professionally managed owners association
- Video installation available
- South-facing balcony (covered) and equipped with bamboo floorboards (2019)
- Convenient and central location near the center of Amsterdam / Central Station and roads
- Good accessibility by public transport: tram and bus stop in front of the door
- Ownership situation: surrendered leasehold until 15-03-2044
- Offer for perpetual leasehold applied for in 2019 and to be taken over by the buyer
- Notary: buyer of choice, deed of sale in accordance with Model Ring at notary in Greater Amsterdam
- Delivery in consultation
Read full description