** ENGLISH VERSION **
Unique, centrally located penthouse (approximately 144 m2) on the fifth and sixth floors with breathtaking, panoramic views over the water of the Binnen-IJ and the city. Due to its location, privacy is guaranteed both in the apartment and on the terrace.
It is a modern apartment from 1995, located in a high-quality finished building designed by the well-known architect and later Chief Government Architect Frits van Dongen.
The apartment has a spacious terrace (38 m2) facing south and partly covered, a large living room, two work/bedrooms (easily expandable to three), two storage rooms and a private covered and enclosed parking space which is included in the asking price. The energy label of the apartment is an A.
Through the beautiful communal entrance, the apartment can be reached via a glass elevator or the stairwell.
In the neatly maintained communal hallway is the meter cupboard, which also provides extra storage space.
Private entrance, spacious hall with wardrobe and access to the terrace. Here was formerly a work/bedroom with private access to the terrace. This very spacious terrace (38 m2) is situated on the sunny south and gives a feeling of freedom because of its location. Here you have a beautiful view of the classic Lloyd Hotel with its rich history, and over the city. On the covered area you can also sit in the shade. The storage room on the terrace is a handy extra storage space. Water and electricity are available. Through the extra wide oak interior staircase you go from the hall to the sixth floor. This staircase is made so that a stairlift can be installed.
The hall gives access to several rooms. There is a bedroom on the city side. In addition, a bathroom with tiles to the ceiling and equipped with a bathtub with shower function, sink and the washer/dryer connection. The separate guest toilet room has a modern, floating shower toilet and fountain. The spacious living room offers views over the city and the water of the Binnen-IJ. On the city side is the work/dining area, and centrally located the modern open kitchen from 2016 of the Danish quality brand Kvik. This is matte-white, handle-less and executed with hand-baked tiles and equipped with a light composite countertop. The kitchen is equipped with a Quooker, combi-oven, microwave, man-sized fridge with 0 degree part, induction stove, dishwasher and extractor hood, all from the brand Siemens, and a freezer from Bosch. Through the skylight (equipped with electric blinds) the kitchen is very light. On the IJ-side is the living room. From here you have a beautiful view over the water. The living room has two closets with storage space. In one of them is the central heating boiler.
The master bedroom can be divided into two rooms if desired. This room, like the living room, has a panoramic view over the IJ. It is truly breathtaking and by Sail 2025 you are in the first row! Then there is a corner with closets and a modern bathroom with tiles to the ceiling, towel radiator, shower with rain shower, toilet and sink.
The entire sixth floor has a solid wood floor of whitewashed French rustic oak.
- Living area approximately 144 m2, contents 452 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 1995;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016: the ground rent has been bought off until March 15, 2044. After the bought off period the ground rent will be € 1.764,17 per year. This perpetual ground rent is adjusted annually to the actual inflation of the previous year;
- fully insulated;
- energy label A;
- heating and hot water by combi boiler (Remeha Avanta 35C, 2016);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with RCD;
- known at the Land registry office as municipality of Amsterdam, section A, complex number 7422, apartment index 50;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'mY-side I' in Amsterdam;
- established March 23rd, 1994, amended on October 5th, 1999;
- 166/6,987th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- the VvE contribution is € 248,35 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
-property insurance is provided by the association with sufficient coverage.
The complex is located in the popular Eastern Docklands on the IJ. A centrally located, attractive residential area with architecture of international stature. The range of stores including Sissy Boy, Pols Potten, Bulthaup kitchens, Loods 6, Bookstore Pampus and well-known cafes and eateries such as Panama, Hotel Jakarta, Harbour Club East, Lloyd Hotel, New KHL, café De Zuid, Puerto Pata Negra and Kanis & Meiland attract many visitors and give the Eastern Docklands a lively character. For daily shopping, the shopping center Brazilië is literally next door, including butcher, fishmonger, bakery and several supermarkets. It is about 15 minutes by bike to the city center and along the IJ it is only 10 minutes to Central Station. The popular Javastraat is 6 minutes by bike. By car you can reach the A-10 via the Piet Hein tunnel. Also by public transport the apartment is easily accessible: bus 48 and 65 and tram lines 7 and 26 stop nearby. At one tram line stop there is also a P&R where you can park easily and cheaply. With the ferry from the Azartplein you are within minutes in North and cycling to Waterland. And in the vicinity there is a possibility to moor a boat.
- Very popular penthouse;
- spacious apartment with a lot of light;
- private parking and storage in the basement;
- fantastic views of the water and the city;
- the complex is equipped with a modern glass elevator;
- active and professionally managed Association of Homeowners;
- video installation available;
- large south facing terrace (partially covered);
- favorable and central location near the center of Amsterdam / Central Station and highways;
- good accessibility by public transport: streetcar and bus stops outside the door;
- notary: at the buyer's choice, purchase agreement according to Model Ring at the notary in Greater Amsterdam.
Read full description