Unique, centrally located Penthouse (145 m2) on the fifth and sixth floors with breathtaking, panoramic views over the water of the Binnen-IJ and the city. Due to the corner location, privacy is guaranteed and the special view over the Amsterdam waterways and buildings is in different directions.
It is a modern apartment from 1995, located in a high-quality finished building designed by the well-known architect and later Chief Government Architect Frits van Dongen.
The apartment has a spacious terrace (38 m2) located on the South and which is partly covered, three work-/bedrooms (easy to expand to four), two storage rooms and a private parking spot which is included in the asking price.
Through the beautiful communal entrance, the apartment can be reached via a glass elevator or the staircase.
The meter cupboard is located in the neatly maintained communal hallway, which also offers extra storage space.
The entire apartment has an oak herringbone parquet floor with trim all around. Private entrance, hallway with access to the terrace, work-/bedroom also with access to the terrace. This very spacious terrace (38 m2) is located on the sunny South and gives a great feeling of freedom because of the penthouse/corner location. Here you have a beautiful view of the classic Lloyd Hotel with its rich history, and of the city. You can also sit in the shade on the covered area. The storage room on the terrace is a handy extra space for (garden) tools. Water and electricity are available. Via the internal staircase you go from the hallway to the sixth floor.
The hallway gives access to the various rooms. Opposite the wardrobe you will find the toilet room with toilet and fountain. The spacious living room offers a view over the city and the water. At the rear of it (the city side) is the dining area, and centrally located the modern open kitchen from 2012 of the Dutch quality brand Tulp, which is equipped with all comforts, including: combination oven, fridge with freezer, induction stove, dishwasher and extractor hood, all from the Bosch brand. The worktop consists partly of quartz composite (ceasar stone) and partly of solid walnut. The kitchen is very bright, partly due to the skylight. At the front is the living room. From here you have a beautiful view over the water. The living room has two walk-in closets with storage space. One of them contains the central heating boiler, the other has an extra connection for a washing machine and dryer.
The master bedroom (easy to divide into two rooms) has the most beautiful view. It is rightly called "the crow's nest". The expansive view over the waterways is truly breathtaking, and with Sail 2025 you are in the front row! A door further you will find the large bathroom (previously there were two). This is equipped with a bathtub, a shower and a double washbasin with furniture that offers space for a washing machine and a dryer behind frosted glass sliding doors. The second bedroom on this floor is equipped with a fixed wardrobe from the Doors brand.
– Living area 145 m2, volume 457 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1995;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2016: the ground lease has been prepaid up to March 15th, 2044. After the surrendered period, the ground rent is €1.741,25 annually. This perpetual canon is annually adjusted from now on to the actual inflation of the previous year;
- completely insulated;
- definitive energy label applied for (provisional label C);
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Remeha Quinta, 2006);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with one earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section A, complex designation 7422, apartment index 48;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'My-Side I' in Amsterdam;
- established March 23rd, 1994, amended October 5th, 1999;
- 166/6.987th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally managed by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- the contribution is € 248.35 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The complex is located in the popular Eastern Docklands near the IJ. A centrally located, attractive residential environment with architecture of international allure. The range of shops including Sissy Boy, Pols Potten, Bulthaup kitchens, Loods 6, Boekhandel Pampus and well-known cafe and eateries such as Panama, HappyHappyJoyJoy, Hotel Jakarta, Harbour Club Oost, Lloyd Hotel, New KHL, cafe De Zuid, Puerto Pata Negra and Kanis and Meiland attract many visitors and give the Eastern Docklands a lively character. For daily shopping, the Brazil shopping center is literally next door, including a butcher, fishmonger, bakery and several supermarkets. It is approximately 15 minutes by bike to the city center and along the IJ it is only 10 minutes to Central Station. The popular Javastraat is a 6-minute bike ride away. You can easily reach the A-10 via the Piet Heintunnel by car. The apartment is also easily accessible by public transport: bus 48 and 65 and tram 7 and 26 stop nearby. There is also a P&R one tram stop away where you can park easily and cheaply. With the ferry from Azartplein you are in Noord within a few minutes and you can cycle to Waterland in no time. And in the vicinity there is a possibility to moor a boat.
- Highly sought-after penthouse, located on a corner;
- spacious apartment with lots of light;
- own indoor parking spot and storage room in the basement;
- fantastic unobstructed view of the water and the city;
- the complex is equipped with a modern glass elevator;
- active and professionally managed association of homeowners;
- video installation present;
- large South-facing terrace (partly covered);
- convenient and central location near the center of Amsterdam/Central Station and roads;
- good accessibility by public transport: tram and bus stops in front of the door.
- civil-law notary: buyer's choice, deed of purchase in accordance with Model Ring at a notary’s in Groot Amsterdam.
Read full description