Located in the child-friendly and green neighborhood Waardhuizen we offer this spacious family house with front- and back garden. The house is in close proximity to the International School, various shops, public parks and is easily accessible by public transport.
Front garden, entrance to the tour portal with the meter cupboard and wardrobe. Hallway with toilet and the stairs to the first floor. Spacious, garden-oriented living room with access to the sunny back garden facing Southeast. The garden has a stone shed and a back entrance. At the front side the half open kitchen with appliances, including: fridge, freezer, dishwasher, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood and oven.
Landing, two bright bedroom located at the rear. At the front there is a third bedroom and the bathroom with sink, bathtub and second toilet.
Landing with skylight and storage space, washing machine and dryer connection. Fourth bedroom with skylight.
- Living area 114 m², volume 310 m³;
- built around 1984;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section L, number 3349, large 1 are 35 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is centrally located in the child-friendly neighborhood Waardhuizen in Amstelveen within walking distance of the eponymous shopping center. In the immediate vicinity there are various playgrounds and soccer fields. The property is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Spacious family house with four bedrooms;
- various expansion options, including: extension at the rear and/or placing dormer windows on the roof at the front and rear;
- within walking distance of shopping center Waardhuizen;
- the ground floor has awnings on the front and back;
- mechanical ventilation present;
- ground floor has a tiled floor, the first and second floor is equipped with a laminate floor.
Read full description