A lovely three-room apartment located in a characteristic building in Watergraafsmeer. The apartment is located on the second floor and features a French balcony at the front and a sunny balcony at the rear with unobstructed views. The property was renovated in 2016 with great care, attention and eye for detail.
The apartment is located in the popular and loved Watergraafsmeer in a beautiful wide street, adjacent to the Middenweg. The Middenweg is characterised by the variety of shops and restaurants. Several shopping streets are within walking distance such as the Linnaeusstraat and shopping centre Oostpoort. In addition, the Frankendael-, Ooster- and Flevopark are within walking distance.
The property is easily accessible by public transport (bus/tram/metro) and is located a short distance from the Amstel and Muiderpoort stations. By car you have a good connection to the Ring A10 and a parking permit is directly available.
The house has a spacious and bright living room. The living room with French doors to the balcony gives a beautiful view over the street. Directly adjacent to the living room is the luxurious open kitchen which has several built-in appliances, including a wine cooler, a combi/steam oven and a Quooker.
At the front of the house there is a first room which is very suitable as a work and/or bedroom. The spacious master is located at the rear and adjacent to the balcony with afternoon and evening sun.
The modern bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower, double sink and toilet. There is a large wardrobe in the hallway where you will also find the connection for the washing machine.
- Total residential space of 63,1 m2 (measured according to NEN2580);
- The apartment is located on private land;
- Completely renovated in 2016;
- Entire apartment has underfloor heating;
- Luxury open kitchen with various appliances, including wine cooler;
- Apartment with an oak parquet floor;
- Various recessed lighting and wall lighting;
- Sunny rear balcony facing West;
- Equipped with wooden frames with double glazing;
- HR combi boiler from 2022 (Intergas);
- Bathroom with mechanical ventilation;
- Recently, the painting at the rear carried out (2021);
- It is an active VvE, in-house management;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description