In a quiet street in the Hoofddorppleinbuurt of Amsterdam South we offer this apartment with two bedrooms and balcony.
- Living area approximately 50m2;
- living room with open kitchen and side room;
- two bedrooms;
- modern bathroom with double sink, walk-in shower and bathtub;
- wooden floor throughout the entire apartment;
- the property is rented unfurnished;
- available from March 1st, 2021;
- energy label A;
- not suitable for students or for sharing by more than two persons;
- the mentioned rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet- and television cable.
Common entrance to the stairwell.
Hallway, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Living room at the front side with bay window and open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with high-gloss white cabinets and drawers and various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, induction stove, extractor hood, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. From the living room through double doors access to the side room with meter cupboard. Two bedrooms located at the rear which both offer access to the balcony facing West. In the middle is the bathroom with double sink, mirror cabinet, walk-in shower, bathtub, towel radiator and washing machine- and dryer connections.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in the cozy Hoofddorppleinbuurt. This neighborhood has many cozy cafés and restaurants such as Ron Gastrobar, Van Mechelen and café Schinkelhaven. For your daily shopping you can go to the Dirk van den Broek on the Schinkelkade. Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark are within walking distance. In addition, the apartment has a very convenient location in relation to metro station Heemstedestraat and NS station Lelylaan where you have a direct connection to Schiphol. Tram 1 takes you to Leidseplein within 10 minutes and tram 2 to Museumplein. The A-10 can be reached within a few minutes by car.
Read full description