With a beautiful view over the water, located on a very central location, in a fairy-tale setting: the charm of the old town combined with the conveniences of new construction and the tranquility of the water and relatively little car traffic combined with the liveliness of the Amsterdam center.
We can offer you: a three-room apartment of 105 m² living space, located on the first floor with a spacious balcony facing west and a lockable parking box in the garage below. The large window in the living room looks like a moving painting and because the house is on the first floor, in addition to the beautiful view, there is always view on the street and the authentic houseboats in the Westerdok. Nice to note is the view of "De Reus van Bickerseiland" from the house. A luxury apartment located in a historic place.
The property is part of the high-quality new complex "VOC Cour", built in 2008 and is located between the historic center and the IJ.
Through the common entrance on the Westerdok one arrives at a common cour with inner garden (herb picking garden). A second communal entrance with elevator leads to the apartment on the first floor.
Entrance to spacious hall with videophone installation, toilet with fountain, storage / boiler room and laundry room. Two good sized bedrooms. Spacious bathroom with bath with hand shower, washbasin with furniture and mirror, second toilet, walk-in shower with hand and rain shower. Very spacious storage room. The living room with open kitchen is beautifully balanced and has a glass wall at the front from the floor to the ceiling with a spectacular view of the city, the houseboats and the water. The luxury custom made kitchen of Fred Constant is equipped with a caesar stone counter top with wooden drawers and cupboards and various built-in appliances, including: dishwasher (Siemens), large sink with mixer tap, Boretti stove with large oven, 6-burner gas hob and extractor hood ( Siemens), fridge and freezer (Liebherr). Matching shelves with recessed spotlights above the counter. The living room has a custom-made cupboard wall in the same style as the kitchen. The covered west-facing balcony can be reached through patio doors. Here you can enjoy the sun with a beautiful view from the afternoon until late in the evening.
In the secured garage is the lockable parking box annex storage. The box is equipped with electricity and an electrically operated door. Always your own parking space and an ideal space for storing things.
- Living area 105 m², contents 332 m³ (according to NEN-2580);
- built in 2008;
- leasehold: general conditions out of 2000, bought off till November 15th 2055;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Agpo Ferroli, 2008);
- underfloor heating and tiled floor throughout the apartment;
- completely insulated;
- mechanical ventilation system present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation 7058 , apartment index 40;
- transfer in consultation;
- the asking price is excluding the parking box. The asking price for the parking box is € 75.000, - k.k.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS:
- Active and Financial Healthy Association of Owners ‘’Morgenster/Pallas’’ and ‘’Parkeergarage van het complex VOC Cour’’ te Amsterdam;
- establishment: March 8th, 2008;
- 104/3.195th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the Association of Owners’ contribution amounts to € 174,76 per month for the apartment and € 48,17 for the parking box;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance completed through the Association of Owners with sufficient cover.
Westerdokseiland is one of the most popular locations in Amsterdam and is located on the edge of the Jordaan with a modern inland port with an open shipping connection to the IJ and the Prinsengracht. A stone's throw away is the canals, the Westelijk islands (Bickers-, Prinsen- and Realeneiland), Central Station, Noordermarkt, Prinseneiland, Haarlemmerbuurt and Westerpark. The Jordaan has many cozy cafés and restaurants. Every Saturday there is an organic market on the Noordermarkt and a cozy market on the Lindengracht. For daily shopping, one of the nicest shopping streets in Amsterdam is within walking distance: the Haarlemmerstraat. Restaurants and cafés in the Jordaan such as café Thijssen, Tabac, or coffee with homemade apple pie at Winkel. Culture and sports in the Movies, Fit 4 Free or Squashcity or in the Westerpark. The BIM house, Pakhuis de Zwijger and the Muziekgebouw are more to the east of the IJ. Finally, Amsterdam Noord: the NSDM site and the EYE film museum can be reached by ferry. Accessibility: The Westerdoksdijk is located on the IJ and is easily accessible via the Ring West and Ring East. Public transport via Central Station with metro, train and bus connections. Schiphol can be reached in 20 train minutes.
- From the living room a fantastic wide view over the historic city center;
- possibility to buy your own lockable parking box and storage room of 17 m²;
- spacious living room with a lot of glass so a lot of light;
- complex with a lift and video intercom;
- active and healthy VvE;
- luxury complete kitchen;
- underfloor heating in the entire apartment;
- new construction from 2008 therefore perfectly insulated;
- covered balcony terrace (loggia) of 9 m².
Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description