Living on the Westerdok means taking advantage of the best of both worlds; on the one hand, the heart of the city center is within easy reach, with all the fun and cosiness, and on the other, you benefit from the conveniences of new construction and the tranquility within this complex. This corner apartment is located on the south side of the Brederode building. It has a nice living room, luxury kitchen, two extra deep and sunny balconies (South and East) over the entire width and length of the house which is an extension of the living room, a master bedroom and second bedroom, now in use as an office . The entire house has underfloor heating. The parking space in the underground parking garage is for sale separately for € 48.000 buyers costs. The ground lease has been bought off until November 15th, 2055 and the advantageous offer for perpetual lease has been applied for in 2019.
The common entrance at the Westerdok leads to a communal courtyard with an inner garden (herb picking garden). A second communal entrance with lift leads to the apartment on the third floor.
Entrance to hall with access to all rooms. Meter cupboard, space with washing machine and dryer connections, storage space with, among other things, the location for the heat recovery unit and combi boiler (2016). Bathroom with tiles up to the ceiling and equipped with a toilet, sink, bath with shower (all Duravit). The master bedroom has sliding doors to the deep balcony on the South. It is good to stay outside and there is enough space for a lot of pots with flowers and plants. The living room has an oak parquet floor, has a large window with double glass sliding doors which also provides access to a deep balcony on East. When these two fronts are open, the balcony is really an extension of the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped including a stainless steel counter top, a gas stove, dishwasher, stainless steel hood, combi oven, and fridge with freezer compartment.
- Living area 74m2, volume 243m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- total balcony area: 21,2 m2
- built in 2008
- leasehold: AB2000, the canon has been bought off until the end of the period being November 15, 2055;
- completely isolated;
- Heat recovery installation available;
- internet connection via fiber optic;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- heating and hot water through HR combi boiler (2019);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation
7058, apartment index 89 (apartment) and 529 (parking)
- transfer of ownership in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners ‘Brederode/Mercurius’;
- established: March 6th 2006;
- 73/5.386th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VvE Metea;
- the contribution is € 134,99,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage;
The Westerdokseiland is one of the most popular locations in Amsterdam and is located on the edge of the Jordaan with a modern inland harbor with an open sailing connection to the IJ and Prinsengracht. A stone's throw away is the canals, the Western Islands (Bickers, Prinsen and Realen Island), Central Station, Noordermarkt, Prinsen Island, Haarlemmerbuurt and Westerpark. The Jordaan has many cozy cafes and restaurants. Every Saturday there is an organic market on the Noordermarkt and a cozy market on the Lindengracht. For daily shopping, one of the nicest shopping streets in Amsterdam is within walking distance: the Haarlemmerstraat. Restaurants and cafes in the Jordaan such as café Thijssen, Tabac, or coffee with homemade apple pie at Winkel. Culture and sports in the Movies, Fitness4Free or Squashcity or in the Westerpark. The BIM house, Pakhuis de Zwijger and the Muziekgebouw are located more to the east on the IJ. Finally, Amsterdam North: the NSDM site and the EYE film museum can be reached by ferry. Accessibility: The Westerdoksdijk is located on the IJ and is easily accessible via the Ring West and Ring East. Public transport via Central Station within walking distance with metro, train and bus connections. Schiphol can be reached in 20 train minutes.
- Well-arranged apartment with second bedrooms in a prime location;
- large balcony, deeper than the other apartments;
- surrendered leasehold canon until 2055;
- common bicycle storage in the basement;
- parking space in the underground parking garage for sale for € 48.000,--;
- professional and healthy Owners Association;
- easily accessible by public transport.
Read full description