Ground floor apartment (61 m2) with a nice garden and storage room, located on the beautiful and quiet part of the Wilhelminastraat, a stone's throw from the Vondelpark, WG site, De Hallen, Leidseplein and Ten Katemarkt. In the surrounding streets there are plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes as well as theater and cinema.
This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? wilhelminastraat18-huis.nl
Through the entrance you enter the hall with the spacious bedroom on the right. The large fitted wardrobe in the front bedroom offers plenty of storage space.
Further in the hall on the left is the laundry room / storage space and straight ahead is the bathroom. The bathroom with modern toilet, sink and shower is finished with classic large tiles and a glass partition. Thanks to the underfloor heating, you can also wake up peacefully in a harsh winter without your feet screaming.
On the right is the very spacious living room with a high ceiling of approximately 3 meters. The characteristic wooden floor in the house gives a warm appearance that combines well with the modern look of the extension. An extra room could be created in the living room.
The kitchen has a large concrete worktop with a characteristic back wall that exudes a warm atmosphere. The airy and light extension now serves as a sitting area, but can also be used as a bedroom. The French doors open onto the garden, which invites in the morning for a warm mug with croissant and later in the day for a more serious snack or BBQ. The vegetation also offers a pleasant feeling of privacy, so that you will immediately feel at home!
At the back of the garden is the hobby/work space, on its own foundation and equipped with electricity.
SURROUNDINGS / LOCATION
You hardly have to leave the street for your drink and your drink. Right around the corner, in the always lively Jan Pieter Heijestraat, you will find the CoffeeRoastery, Spaghetteria, Flo's Appetizing, Gebrouwen door Vrouwen and many other restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
You can take culture with you at Lab111, WG Kunst, Punt WG, Het Amsterdams Theaterhuis or the Filmhallen, de Balie, Melkweg or DeLaMar.
Tram 1, 7, 17, 3 or 12 will take you anywhere you want to be further down the city. Schiphol can be reached within half an hour by public transport and by car you are on the A10 and A4 in no time (waiting time for parking permit: approx. 3 months).
In the city you do everything by bike. The major streets in the area all have bike paths.
LEASEHOLD / HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- Leasehold: Amsterdam Land Ownership Foundation, private leasehold;
- annual ground rent € 612 per year until 2044, thereafter 0.9% of WOZ per 2044;
- membership right that is converted into apartment right with green opinion upon purchase;
- monthly contribution is € 111,-, including leasehold, maintenance, electricity and water, taxes and home insurance;
- multi-year maintenance plan present.
- Apartment right 61 m² (NEN 2580 report available);
- currently one bedroom, easy to create a second and even third bedroom;
- lovely backyard of approximately 25m²;
- separate workspace/storage;
- underfloor heating in the bathroom;
- oak plank floor;
- many sockets available; cable and internet connection possible;
- all wooden doors and window frames have double glazing;
- energy label B;
- well-maintained property;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- parking: with permit; current waiting time: 3 months;
- transfer in consultation, can be done quickly;
- view the own website of this house on wilhelminastraat18-huis.nl
Read full description