In a popular and quiet part of the Baarsjes we can offer a bright 3-room apartment on the second floor of 51m2 with a sunny West-facing balcony. The apartment has two bedrooms, a spacious living room and an unobstructed view at the front over greenery. Various shops, restaurants, parks and public transport connections are within a short walking distance.
Common entrance to well-kept and recently painted stairwell.
Entrance, spacious hall with access to all rooms. At the front a spacious L-shaped living room (formerly 2 rooms) with lots of light. At the rear is the kitchen with various built-in appliances, including: dishwasher (Smeg), 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, Quooker, a separate oven and beautiful cupboard space. The kitchen has underfloor heating and the washing machine connection is also located here. At the rear are the two bedrooms with access to the west-facing balcony that spans the entire apartment. Bathroom with walk-in shower, sink, toilet and an authentic granite floor. The house has an unobstructed view over a beautiful green area at the front and is fully equipped with a wooden floor. On the fourth floor is a large storage room of approximately 7 m2, including wardrobes.
- Living area 51m2, volume 172m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1934;
- long lease: AB2000, current period runs until November 15, 2054, the canon has been bought up to and including with the end of the period;
- equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas) (which needs to be replaced);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section L, complex designation 3284-A, apartment index 5;
- definitive energy label D;
- transport in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy 'Association of Owners Willem de Zwijgerlaan 135-137' in
- incorporation: April 29, 2005;
- 60/525th share in community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 144;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
In the middle of the nicest part of the Baarsjes, with a beautiful green area in front of the door. Vibrant and varied entertainment facilities make the Baarsjes a very popular neighbourhood. Nice cafes and restaurants, supermarkets and cozy shops can all be found near the house. For sports enthusiasts you will find several gyms around the corner, such as the largest gym (Fit for Free) in Amsterdam and a Yoga Delight studio. The Marnix swimming pool is also a 5-minute bike ride away. For daily shopping there is a wide choice in the area: various AH's (including XXL), Dirk van den Broek, Aldi, Marqt, Stach and the ten Katemarkt. The Erasmus Park, Vondelpark and the Westerpark are located about 5/10 minutes by bike with often nice festivals and markets.
Cross the Wiegbrug and you are in the center in a few minutes. There are also good public transport connections within walking distance (with a direct connection to Central Station). Also conveniently located in relation to the A10 ring road, which can be reached within a few minutes by car. There is ample parking in front of the door (with a parking permit).
Read full description