Located at a beautiful location on Steigereiland-Zuid we offer this family house (82 m2) with a practical layout and with three bedrooms. It is possible to realize a roof terrace if a permit is issued.
Steigereiland-Zuid is a child-friendly, quiet and water-rich neighborhood with mainly low-rise buildings and spacious owner-occupied houses. In this environment children have every opportunity to play outside, swim in the summer and ice skate in the winter. A wonderful place to grow up. The center of Amsterdam is 15 minutes away by tram 26 and can be reached in a few minutes by car via the A-10 ring road.
Entrance to hallway with cloakroom, meter cupboard and toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious bedroom with its own sink. Bathroom (2017) with sink and shower.
Living room with beautiful wooden floor (parquet), open kitchen (partly 2019) equipped with various built-in appliances, including: stainless steel sink, ceramic stove, stainless steel extractor hood, combination oven/microwave (2017), dishwasher and fridge with freezer compartment.
Landing, second bedroom with large storage cupboard, third bedroom, storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer. A second bathroom can possibly be realized here.
- Living area 83 m2, volume 302 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2006;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the current period being January 15th, 2055;
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- fully insulated, including double glazed windows in wooden frames;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 1063, sized 34 centiare;
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland-Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (adjacent to the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and cafe/restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. The IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) is close by as well as the shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops and restaurants, Blijburg and the harbour. In addition, the Diemerpark (with small beach) is within walking distance. Due to the spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise buildings) it is also a pleasant environment for children to be allowed to live. With tram 26 you are within fifteen minutes at Central Station and the ring A10 (S114) as well as the recently opened Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 are within reach.
- Family house;
- three spacious bedrooms;
- very light house;
- excellent insulation;
- possibility of realizing a roof terrace (if permit is issued);
- purchased leasehold;
- good public transport connections.
Read full description