Modern and spacious family house (158 m2) located on a corner on a private, child-friendly and green square on IJburg Haveneiland West. In front of the square is a canal where a boat can be moored.
The house was finished under the architecture of Piet-Jan van den Kommer (living room and kitchen in 2018), has four to five bedrooms, a deep, sunny garden on the Northwest, roof terrace, a spacious private storage room and two parking spots in the closed parking garage. From the house there is a beautiful view over the canal and part of the harbor. The house is very well maintained and the leasehold has been prepaid until 2053.
Ground floor (with herringbone parquet floor with underfloor heating and steel facade and height up to 3.22m):
Entrance on the side to hallway with modern toilet room with toilet and fountain and meter cupboard. Custom-made open kitchen by Piet-Jan van den Kommer with island and marble-look counter top (ceramic) and equipped with sink, combi oven with warming drawer, American fridge (French doors) with ice dispenser, fridge and freezer compartment, Quooker, wide induction stove, extractor hood and dishwasher. Garden-oriented dining area with a cupboard under the stairs and a beautiful cupboard by Piet-Jan van den Kommer. French doors to the deep and sunny garden on the Northwest with back entrance.
Landing, living room at the front with oak herringbone parquet floor with high plinth. There is also a connection for a kitchen or bathroom and this room can also serve as a bedroom. In the middle is a storage room and at the rear a spacious bedroom.
Landing, bedroom at the front with fitted wardrobes, spacious bathroom with double sink with furniture, walk-in shower, bathtub, toilet and towel radiator. Bedroom at the rear with fitted wardrobes with lighting.
Landing, front room with space for a home workplace and access to the sunny roof terrace. Indoor storage room with connection for washing machine and dryer. Bedroom at the front with a beautiful view over the canal.
In the nearby parking garage there are two parking spots as well as a storage room.
- Living area 158 m2, volume 579 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2005;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent has been prepaid until the end of the period being April 30th, 2053;
- the switch to perpetual ground lease has been applied for under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- underfloor heating on the ground floor;
- completely isolated;
- modern electrical installation;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 181, apartment indices 29 (home), 87 and 88 (parking spots);
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation (as of September 1st, 2021 is possible).
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Two active and financially healthy Association of HomeOwners ''EGW Blok 35 IJburg aan de Maria Austriastraat'' in Amsterdam (homes) and ‘’Vereniging Van Eigenaars Parkeerplaatsen Blok 35’’ in Amsterdam (parking spots);
- established: December 1st, 2003;
- share in the association: 159/3,428th (home) and 14/896th (per parking spot);
- the administration is professionally managed by De Alliantie VvE Diensten;
- the contribution is € 131.43 per month for the home and € 32.29 per parking spot;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The house is located on the popular Haveneiland West in IJburg. The island has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health and childcare centers. The shopping center with its artisanal fresh food shops, a large Albert Heijn, Vomar, Deen, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and a theater are within walking distance of the house. The harbor island borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. You can also play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, which can also be used for swimming, IJburg has a maritime slant with the harbor and its water sports club as the centerpiece. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) and the Eastern Access to the A-1 and A-9 are within easy reach. Tram 26 (stop 100 meters from the house, just bring your bike) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in about fifteen minutes. Bus 66 (stop 50 meters away) runs to the Arena in fifteen minutes.
- Renovated with great feeling under architecture by Piet-Jan van den Kommer;
- price includes two parking spots;
- wonderfully spacious corner house with four/five bedrooms;
- multiple layout options;
- sunny and deep garden on the Northwest;
- located on a child-friendly square and canal where a boat can be moored (city quay);
- large storage room (3.40 x 2.73) in parking garage;
- roof terrace on the third floor (1.80 x 4.77);
- nice location near various facilities (shops, restaurants, recreation);
- easily accessible by car and public transport (2 minutes walk from the stop);
- leasehold prepaid until the end of the period.
Read full description