Located on Wittenburg (one of the three Eastern islands, near the Maritime Museum) a multifunctional space of approximately 177 sqm on the ground floor, souterrain and first floor. About two years ago, the flat was converted into living space, before that it was used as a business space.
Upon entering the apartment, one steps directly into a large open space that is currently in use as a kitchen diner. High ceilings and a sliding door to the square provide plenty of light and make this space sepcial and different from other apartments. In the middle of the room is a concrete staircase that divides the rear into two floors. The lower part has two bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub and a spacious storage room and the upper part has a spacious living room, a bedroom and a second bathroom.
The flat consists of three apartment rights, each with its own entrance. Ideal for home business or to live with several people.
- Multifunctional destination, living- and business destination
- three apartment rights with three entrances
- NEN-2580 measurement, 177 m2
- Ground lease prepaid up to 15-05-2038
- Perpetual leasehold offer under favourable conditions is possible if business space is converted to residential accommodation
- Energy label B
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy assocation Vierwindenhuis.
- Administration is done professionally by Velzel VVE-Diensten B.V.
- MJOP available
- Service costs € 268,61 per month
Delivery in consultation.
Read full description