In 2021 lovingly and carefully modernized apartment with its own front door, type maisonette, located on the first and second floor with two bedrooms, a handy attic, west-facing balcony and a separate storage room. The kitchen, floors, stairs, second floor doors, ventilation and plasterwork were renewed in 2021, the bathroom and toilet in 2019, as well as the central heating boiler. The layout has also changed, creating a modern and very attractive home. Moreover; you can get in in no time!
The house is located in a great location: on the edge of the popular Bloemenbuurt with beautiful and unobstructed views over the Noorderpark.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? wingerdweg291.nl
Private entrance with meter cupboard, wardrobe and staircase.
First floor (with new oak parquet floor):
Bright living room at the front with an unobstructed view over the Noorderpark. The new kitchen is equipped with a wooden counter top and various built-in appliances (including: refrigerator, freezer, real extractor hood, oven, induction stove, and dishwasher of which several devices still have a long warranty). The balcony, over the full width, is located at the rear and is on the west.
Second floor (with new, high quality laminate):
Landing, storage room for the washing machine and dryer (currently without doors), modern toilet with fountain (2019), two spacious bedrooms with dormer windows. The bathroom has a corner bath with shower and glass partition, washbasin furniture and mirror cabinet, all finished with a Portuguese tile (as well as the toilet). The attic, accessible via a separate staircase from the landing, can be used as storage and the central heating system (2019) is also located here.
The apartment also has a (bicycle) storage room in the closed central area.
- Living area 65 m2, volume 238 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- various fire-resistant measures were applied in 2022 under the direction of the association;
- built around 1927;
- protected city view;
- leasehold: AB2000, the ground lease has been prepaid for until January 31st, 2061;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas, 2019);
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section K, complex designation 9118, apartment indices 33 (home) and 147 (storage room);
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Owners' Association ''Bloemenbuurt Blok 7'' in Amsterdam;
- incorporation: March 28, 2011;
- share in community: 77/9.228th (home) and 3/9.228th (storage);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Minerva VvE Beheer;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 84.79 (home and storage);
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The house is located in the very child-friendly, quiet and green Bloemenbuurt in Amsterdam-Noord. The Bloemenbuurt is well maintained and partly because of this it is a nice living environment with a special appearance. For daily shopping facilities, you can visit the new Mosveld shopping center, the Jumbo Foodmarkt or the cozy Van der Pekstraat with the Pekmarkt three times a week. The Noorderpark with a large playground is opposite the house and you can enjoy recreation here or you can cycle to nature reserve 't Twiske within 15 minutes. The Noorderpark swimming pool, voted the most beautiful swimming pool in the world, is located opposite!
The ferry to Central Station is located 5 minutes by bike and with the arrival of the North/South line you can reach the center of Amsterdam in no time. Bus 34 and 35 stop 150 meters away and run very frequently and within 10 minutes you are at Central Station. This also applies to the night bus, which stops at the same stop. You can reach the Ring A10 and the IJtunnel in the direction of Amsterdam-Centrum within a few minutes by car.
In Amsterdam-Noord, renovation has been underway for a number of years now with a great diversity of dining options, including café-restaurant Stork, De Goudfazant, The Rock, the IJ halls with restaurant Pllek, the Noorderlicht and De IJ-kantine, Amsterdam. Marina with Loetje on the IJ, the Tolhuistuin. But the van der Pekstraat has also been completely renovated and equipped with markets, nice shops and restaurants such as Smaaqt and Il Pecorino. Via the van der Pekstraat you reach the ferry, the Eye film museum, the toll house garden, and the ADAM tower. The arrival of the North-South line contributes to a positive development of the green and atmospheric part of the city. The recreation area 't Twiske is also within cycling distance. This recreation area has various recreational options such as cycling and walking routes or just a lovely boat trip. The picturesque villages north of Amsterdam; Durgerdam, Zunderdorp and Ransdorp, are all nearby. In short: living with an ideal combination of city life and tranquility, in a strongly emerging and hip Bloemenbuurt!
- Private entrance from the street;
- several dimmers throughout the house;
- modernized in 2021;
- very attractive house, you can move in straight away;
- two bedrooms;
- balcony located on the west;
- well insulated house with double glazing;
- (bicycle) storage in the central area;
- characteristic appearance;
- start of the North-South line very close.
- sufficient parking space in front of the door;
- parking permit available immediately, costs are € 32,40 per year;
- view the own website of this apartment on wingerdweg291.nl
In short, a modern, attractive home in a wonderful location! Make an appointment without obligation and let yourself be convinced.
Read full description