Bright warehouse apartment of 79m2, located in a very popular location with corner location and side windows. The house is located on the first floor of warehouse "Tuesday" in the Eastern harbor area. The warehouses were used for the storage of spices and date from 1898. In 1990 the warehouses were converted into luxury apartments.
This beautiful three-room apartment with spacious balcony is located on the sunny south side of the complex and has a special corner location, making this type of apartment slightly more spacious than the other apartments in this building.
The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested under favorable conditions (approximately € 9,000 to buy off or annual ground rent after October 31, 2038 of approximately € 370.00 per year (excl. indexation and excl. notary fees)).
Entrance, hall, wardrobe, storage room with recently replaced central heating boiler (2020), toilet, bedroom (approx. 10 m²), bathroom (reachable both from the hallway as from one of the bedrooms) with shower and modern washbasin, master bedroom with access to the balcony, spacious living room with double French balcony on the south. open kitchen and also access to the balcony. The house has a light laminate floor.
There are good parking facilities for several cars! In the underground parking garage there is a private parking space and a storage room. There is also on-site parking under the old loading platforms for residents and visitors. In front of the door there is the possibility to moor your own boat and there is a marina in the Entrepothaven. Shops are within walking and cycling distance in the shopping center "Brazil" and there are various public transport facilities such as tram line 10 and bus lines.
- living area 79m2, content 309m3 (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- warehouse originally built: 1898, has been used for storage of various spices. In 1990 converted
into a modern apartment complex with elevator;
- leasehold: AB1966, the ground rent has been bought off to and including the end of the period
being 31 October 2038. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water with central heating boiler (2020);
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section A, complex designation 7335, apartment index 15;
- energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association ‘ Pakhuis Maandag & Pakhuis Dinsdag KHL Oostelijke Handelskade in Amsterdam’
- establishment: January 3rd 1989;
- 158 / 8.312th share in the community;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 164,--;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Munnik Beheer;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the Eastern Docklands and is an urban residential area in a watery environment (there is plenty of swimming in the summer). The area borders the center with, among other things, the lively Czaar Peterstraat (voted the nicest shopping street in the Netherlands in 2015). With numerous small companies from the creative sector, workshops, coffee shops and restaurants. Within walking distance are the Beachclub, 'Panama', the 'Lloyd Hotel', The Harbor club, Brazil shopping center, Amsterdam Roest, Theater Fabriek Amsterdam, Amsterdam Convention Factory, Brouwerij 't IJ and the Funenpark. The old center and Central Station are a few minutes by bike. Tram 26 also takes you three stops to Central Station. Tram line 10 to Artis, Rijksmuseum and Leidseplein stops around the corner. The ring A10 can be reached in a few minutes via the Piet Hein tunnel. From the Zeeburgerkade, numerous walking, cycling and running routes are possible.
- Own parking place;
- Annual lease payments have been bought off until 2038;
- Well-functioning Owners Association;
Read full description