At a beautiful location on the eastern edge of the center of Amsterdam, near Artis, we offer: Playfully laid out and spacious apartment of 83 m2 with fantastic views of Molen de Gooyer, Brouwerij 't IJ and the Singelgracht. The apartment is located on private land, spread over three different levels, has two balconies, a private storage room and is part of a small-scale complex with an inner garden, designed by Ben Loerakker. At the moment the apartment has one bedroom and it is easy to make a second one.
The small-scale complex of 39 apartments and one commercial space was built in 1977. The private storage room, but also the well-maintained and sunny communal garden and bicycle shed can be reached via the communal entrance on the ground floor. You can reach the apartment on the second floor by elevator or stairs.
Second floor (the entire apartment has a solid oak floor):
Private entrance, hallway, open office space which can easily be converted into a bedroom (see option floorplan). Via a small staircase you reach the lower living floor. The view through the different heights creates a surprising spatial effect. The living room with charming, open kitchen in the middle has a panoramic view of the old mill, the brewery and the Singelgracht. From the living room you also have access to the spacious loggia with the same view. The next staircase takes you one floor lower.
Landing, master bedroom with Southwest-facing balcony and views over the green inner gardens. On this floor is also the bathroom with sink, shower and washing machine connection, separate toilet with fountain and a spacious storage cupboard.
- Living area 83 m2, volume 269 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1977;
- private land;
- heating by means of block heating (renewed in 2018) and hot water via central facility;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section O, complex designation 4125-A, apartment index 15;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Zeeburgerstraat' in Amsterdam;
- established: March 16th, 1977;
- 85/3,681st share in the assocation;
- the monthly contribution is € 318.50 (including € 100,-- heating costs and hot water);
- the administration is conducted by a professional VvE manager;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient cover.
The apartment is in a beautiful location on the eastern edge of the center of Amsterdam. Artis, the Hortus Botanicus, the Plantagebuurt, Zeeburg, the Dappermarkt, the Scheepsvaartmuseum and the Tropenmuseum are in the immediate vicinity. You can do your shopping at the Albert Heijn around the corner or at the lively Dappermarkt. Also nearby are the Vomar and Eco-super Odin, many cozy restaurants and cafes, and Brouwerij 't IJ has its own tasting room and sunny terrace. The A10 ring road is easily accessible by car via the Piet Heintunnel. Bus and tram stops and the Muiderpoort railway station are within walking distance and you can reach the city by bike in 10 minutes.
- Well maintained split-level apartment of approximately 83 m2;
- easy to create second bedroom;
- own land (so no leasehold);
- communal courtyard and bicycle shed;
- own storage room;
- double glazing;
- fantastic views;
- block heating, renewed in 2018.
Read full description