At a At a beautiful location on the Eastern edge of the center of Amsterdam, near Artis, we offer: Playfully laid out and spacious split-level apartment of 83 m2 with fantastic views of Molen de Gooyer, Brouwerij 't IJ and the canal. The apartment is located on private land, spread over three different levels, has two bedrooms, two balconies, a private storage room and is part of a small-scale complex with an inner garden, designed by Ben Loerakker.
The small-scale complex of 39 apartments and one rented commercial space was built in 1977. The private storage room (6 m2), but also the well-maintained and sunny communal garden can be reached via the communal entrance on the ground floor. You can reach the apartment on the second floor by elevator or stairs.
Private entrance to hallway with the dining kitchen at the front with a simple kitchen unit and with a beautiful view over the courtyard. Via a small staircase you reach the lower living floor. The view through the different heights creates a surprising spatial effect. The living room has a panoramic view of the old mill, the brewery and the water. From the living room you also have access to the spacious balcony with the same view. The next staircase takes you one floor lower.
Landing, two bedrooms, both with access to the southwest-facing balcony and a view over the green courtyard. Also on this floor is the bathroom with sink, shower and washing machine connection, separate toilet with fountain and a spacious storage cupboard.
- living area 83 m2, content 273 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1977;
- located on private land!;
- partly equipped with double glazing;
- heating and hot water through block heating (renewed in 2018);
- electrical installation consisting of four groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section O, complex designation 4125-A, apartment index 22;
- energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Zeeburgerstraat' in Amsterdam;
- established: March 16th, 1977;
- 86/3,681st share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is € 220.00 (excluding € 100.00 advance payment for heating costs and hot water);
- the administration is conducted by Velzel VvE Diensten;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is in a beautiful location on the Eastern edge of the center of Amsterdam. Artis, the Hortus Botanicus, the Plantagebuurt, Zeeburg, the Dappermarkt, the Scheepvaartmuseum and the Tropenmuseum are in the immediate vicinity. You can do your shopping at the Albert Heijn around the corner or at the lively Dappermarkt. Also nearby are the Vomar and Eco-super Odin, many cozy restaurants and cafes, and Brouwerij 't IJ has its own tasting room and sunny terrace. The A10 ring road is easily accessible by car via the Piet Hein tunnel. Bus and tram stops and the Muiderpoort railway station are within walking distance and you can reach the city by bike in 10 minutes.
- Playfully divided split-level apartment of 83 m2;
- two bedrooms;
- private land;
- communal courtyard garden;
- own storage room;
- fantastic view;
- block heating, renewed in 2018.
Read full description