This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? Zoutkeetsplein2-2.nl
At a beautiful location in the water-rich and child-friendly Zeeheldenbuurt we offer a spacious and bright apartment located on the second and partly third floor with 3 bedrooms and a beautiful view over the square and the Westerkanaal. The apartment was completely renovated in 2007 and is located on private land.
Common staircase to the second floor.
Entrance to hallway with toilet and fountain. Very bright and spacious living-/dining room located on the south with beautiful unobstructed views. The open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, 4-burner gas stove with extractor hood, dishwasher and an oven. Two bedrooms located at the quiet rear.
Third floor (rear):
Landing with fixed cupboard, laundry/boiler room, spacious bedroom, bathroom with bathtub, double sink and second toilet.
- Living area 73 m2, volume 241 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1883;
- the apartment is located on private land!
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Vaillant, 2007);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- mechanical ventilation present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section M, complex designation 7110, apartment index 5;
- final energy label B;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Zoutkeetsplein 2 in Amsterdam' consisting of 4 apartment rights;
- established: August 16th, 2007, amended on December 13th, 2007;
- 14/50th share in the association;
- the monthly contribution is € 55,--;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Accuraat Vastgoed & VvE Beheer;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the Zeeheldenbuurt of the West district (formerly Westerpark), within a 10-minute walk/cycle from the Jordaan, Westerpark and Central Station. In the immediate vicinity are several restaurants, shops and supermarkets. In the Westerpark you can enjoy the green surroundings, attend concerts, dine or go for a run. The Zeeheldenbuurt is also a very child-friendly neighborhood with nice playgrounds, petting zoo, schools and nurseries within walking distance. The Central Station is within a short cycling distance, making it easy to travel by public transport. There are also various arterial roads in the vicinity (Ring A10, A4).
- 3 bedroom apartment with a good layout;
- located in a beautiful building from 1883;
- unobstructed view at the front;
- very bright apartment;
- completely renovated in 2007;
- view the own website of this house Zoutkeetsplein2-2.nl;
- located in a central location with all amenities within reach!
Read full description