Spacious and bright family house located in a quiet, child-friendly street on the very popular Grote Rieteiland, part of IJburg. The house has four bedrooms, an office, nice garden on the sunny southwest with back and shed. The playful layout, with the loft in the living room and the huge windows at the rear that are two floors high, creates a surprising spatial effect and a sea of light. In short, an ideal family home that has everything in it!
Ground floor (with oak parquet flooring and high loft):
Entrance hall, meter cupboard, hall cupboard, staircase to the first floor, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Access to the garden-oriented living room with stairs cupboard and spacious loft. The five-meter-high glass wall lets in a lot of light. The deep and very sunny garden is located on the southwest and is an extension of the living room. Here are also a shed (with electricity) and a back. The open kitchen is at the front and equipped with all comforts.
First floor (with oak parquet flooring):
Two bedrooms at the front and in the middle is a large storage room. Bright room at the rear with a nice contact with the living room and a view of the garden because of the loft. Ideal as a play and / or office.
Second floor (with oak parquet flooring:
Landing, master bedroom at the front with a beautiful view of the water from the Green Tunnel.
Fourth bedroom at the rear as well as the spacious bathroom with daylight, double washbasin with furniture, walk-in shower, bath, toilet and towel radiator. In the middle the large storage room with built-in cupboard and the connection for washer / dryer.
- Living area 140m2, volume 493m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 2004
- ground lease: AB2000, the ground rent has been bought off until the end of the period being August 31st, 2052. The switch to perpetual lease has been requested by the seller;
- heating by district heating, hot water by central facility;
- the house has 12 solar panels
- fully insulated, including fully equipped with double glazing;
- parquet flooring throughout the house;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 490, large
1 ares and 14 centiare;
- transfer of ownership in consultation.
This house is located on the Grote Rieteiland, which with its wide water, islands and reed collars is one of the most beautiful locations in IJburg. The wide canals are connected to the marina and the lock to the IJmeer. The Grote Rieteiland is characterized by the low-rise and spacious design. On the banks of Rieteiland Oost lies the Diemerpark, a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can walk, jog, skate or cycle (beautiful cycling route to Muiden). This park also has its own beach and there is a football and hockey club. Within walking distance is the tennis club and in winter the Ice Association for skating! With the abundance of water, the harbor and its water sports association, IJburg has a maritime slant. The archipelago has several primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health centers, childcare centers, shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops, nice restaurants and trendy cafes. Around the corner is the shopping center with fresh shops, organic shop, a large Albert Heijn, HEMA, Vomar, Blokker, Action, Bruna and various clothing stores. IJburg is located directly on the A10 and A1. Tram line 26 takes you every 6 minutes (by bicycle) to the central station (15 minutes) during rush hour. Bus 66 runs in 20 minutes to the Arena boulevard with shops, cinemas and theaters.
- Modern house with four bedrooms and beautiful loft with a view of the garden;
- the 10 meter deep garden on the southwest has a shed and back door which can be closed;
- large bathroom with double sink, separate shower, bath and second toilet;
- glass fiber available;
- (Semi-) mechanical ventilation available;
- a third floor can be built on the house with a permit;
- public parking facilities in front of the door with parking permit;
- because this is the last block on the Zwanebloemlaan, there is no through traffic and therefore very quiet!
- Green roof including 12 solar panels, average 3500KWh yield (enough for a family household), good quality SMA inverter Sunny Boy 3000TL-21.
Read full description